Heh hey guys. I tried srith for a while and even bought the 3 dollar member
thingy just wanting to get a taste of the full thing, but is there something
I'm missing. The writing is wonderful, but I don't find it fun clicking on link
after link and scrolling down through different stuff to read, type, read. Also
when I started, a list of adventures were lined out for me and I picked one,
only to discover I didn't have stats or anything for that particular one. Maybe
since I played AA and it's sort of my love in the text game genre, I just don't
want to move to anything else. but is there something I'm missing? These
weapons sound cool, and it sounds like the games really fun. Contrary to the
subject line of this e-mail, I'm wondering if someone could write out an
outline or give me a place to start off if I were to embark on srithy things
again.
Love you guys!
Everett

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every
time
and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the
hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's arm. It cannot be
broken, and it cannot be taken away.
This I must believe.
-Drizzt Do'Urden