From: All inPlay Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:30:48 -0500
Subject: Upcoming All inPlay Tournament: Window-Eyes and Vista
Celebration February 23, 2007

All inPlay Community,

Guess What... It’s another GW Micro Poker Tournament at All inPlay!

GW Micro is sponsoring this tournament to celebrate Window-Eyes 6.1 with
support for Windows Vista.  Enjoy this party and you can win some cool,
valuable prizes, which will be announced the day of the party.  Prizes
are for first and second place tournament winners plus 3 door prizes.

Just as the Window-Eyes version 6.1 public beta was open to everyone,
even non-Window-Eyes users, this poker party is open to everyone whether
you are new to All inPlay, new to Window-Eyes or even if you don’t use a
screen reader at all.  This is a fun time for competition with cards, not
screen readers so we extend the invitation to everyone.

Past members of All inPlay whose membership has expired (including free
trial members) will be able to play 5-card draw poker starting on Monday
February 19 until the end of the tournament. To play browse to
http://allinplay.com/poker/poker.php

If you know someone that might be interested, forward this email to them,
or direct them to http://allinplay.com/free_trial.html

Here are the details:

Window-Eyes and Vista Celebration Draw Poker Tournament.
Sponsored by GW Micro.
Friday, February 23, 2007
5:00 pm U.S. eastern, 2200GMT
Runs for: 24 hours
Each player starts with 100,000 WE Chips.

-GW Micro and The All inPlay Team

As you might expect, employees of GW Micro and All inPlay are not
eligible for prizes nor are any companies that sell GW Micro products,
but they are encouraged to play.  We hope you enjoy the party!

Unsubscribe Information:
We only like to send email to people who would like to receive it. If you
have received this letter in error or would rather not get future notes
from All inPlay, please click on the following link to unsubscribe:
http://allinplay.com/unsub.php?u=FA85A7CE2A15D7911E357544D8CC782717638E2C
358A71CF14F5B4F5E2FC6BEC
If you're an AOL user, or unable to click the link above, just copy and
paste it into your browser.