Hi Folks,
While jumping up and down,  Whooping Gleefully, at the impending completion
of  Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I notice my floor start
to trampoline.  It dropped about two inches and opened up a gap between my
computer room and the kitchen.
I had a contractor look at it, and was told that the floor joists are giving
away.
Starting tomorrow morning  Wednesday they will tear out the floor and jack
up the kitchen to level it out then put it back together. This should only
take about three days.
But I may not be able to get to my computer during that time.  So I must
delay the release of the game at least until next week.
And no, this is not a joke.
Sincerely,
Phil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]