Hi Dark,
Monty and Raceway certainly won't be the last projects you will see from
me. I'll still be working on games, but perhaps not as rapidly as I
normally would put them out. However, I do think low cost access
solutions for 2000, XP, and Vista is something that is needed in our
comunity.
As for hal's pricing it hasn't been too bad. The only thing it is
Dolphin takes too long for upgrades to new operating systems etc, and
I've seen some applications I use it doesn't work well with.