HI Everyone,
I have emailed the game master on several occasions about different problems I
have been having in the game. recently I completed all the proving ground
events. In one of the proving ground events I was given some armor this was
special armor it was magical. I checked to see if I had the armor after I got
it and it was there I shut down the game and next time I logged on the armor
was missing. Like I said the game master has been non responsive to any of my
request. any help on this matter would be appreciated thank you all for any
help.
Regards,
Steve Cullen