Hi there everyone. Just an update that my Internet is shutting off on
the 28th. I'm not sure if my computer will be connected or packed by
then. In any case, I'll probably not be online for a couple of weeks
while we move from Colorado to Indiana. Once I'm established, I'll be
around some more.

In the mean time, if I get a chance, I'll monitor the list and still
help out in the background with moderator duties. However, if you notice
that messages which are moderated have not made it as quickly, remember
that Tom works full time and I'm not around as much for the next two
weeks. Just be patient and things will still work out.

All the best.

--
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean
the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full