From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 28 February 2007 10:02 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] One Year Ago

Hi,

A year ago today Marcie did not answer her morning phone call from me.
Like so many times in the past I thought that it was a low blood sugar,
so I ran across the hall to give her an injection of Glucogon.  This
time however it was not her blood sugar.  She had passed away sometime
during the night.  So maybe in memory of Marcie, today might be a good
day to play a bit of Pong, Snakes and Ladders, Simon or a round or two
on the M L B Memorial golf course.

Thank you.

     Jim

Marcie L Brown January 14 1954 - February 28 2006

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA