From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Sryth items: what to sell, keep, or hold?

Hi list,
It's AC. I am just wondering if you guys could give me guidance on which,
if it all any, items I should sell, Keep, or just hold on to them just in
case. My encumbrance is getting close to its limit. I will place the list
of items below. You can just place a "s" for items that I should sell, a
"K" next to the ones I should keep, and a "h" next to the ones that I
should hold on to and may be able to use later but don't have a current
purpose in the game. I currently have 4,200 gold tokens stored away. I
want that hale blade! smile
I also have placed my adventure log with the completed task. Can you give
me guidance as to what I might want to tackle next at my current level?
I have tried the Giants part 1 adventure two or three times and didn't do
too well. smile I also tried the pirate adventure and got choked out.
hahaha!
Thanks,
You guys are very cool and helpful.
AC

 Mighty1
MR:51  SP:68  NV:11
Encumbrance: 94%
   Gold: 111
 Equip   Use   Drop
Weapons
table with 6 columns and 11 rows

Unequip

Use

Blade Of The Fox (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Short Sword (cm)
Drop

Use

Short Bow (cm)
Drop

Equip

Use

Iron Dagger (cm)
Drop

Equip

Use

Wooden Cudgel (cm)
x 2
Drop

Equip

Use

Spiked Club (cm)
Drop

Equip

Use

Scythe (wc)
Drop

Equip

Use

Mace (cm)
Drop

Equip

Use

Darkfire Blade (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Dagger Of Nightmares (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Cutlass (cm)
Drop

table end
Armour: Arms
Unequip

Use

Plate Sleeves (wc)
Drop

Armour: Back
Unequip

Use

Cape Of The Griffon (mg)
Drop

Armour: Feet
Unequip

Use

Plate Boots (sp)
Drop

Armour: Hands
table with 6 columns and 2 rows

Unequip

Use

Plate Gauntlets (sp)
Drop

Equip

Use

Gauntlets Of The Wolf (mg)
Drop

table end
Armour: Head
Unequip

Use

Helm Of The Stag (mg)
Drop

Armour: Legs
table with 6 columns and 2 rows

Unequip

Use

Plate Leggings (wc)
Drop

Equip

Use

Splint Greaves (st)
Drop

table end
Armour: Neck
table with 6 columns and 3 rows

Unequip

Use

Amulet Of Undaunted Spirit (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Silver Axe Medallion (cm)
Drop

Equip

Use

Black Bone Amulet (mg)
Drop

table end
Armour: Rings
table with 6 columns and 8 rows

Unequip

Use

Ring Of Luck (mg)
Drop

Unequip

Use

Ring Of Dark Valour (mg)
Drop

Unequip

Use

Ring Of Ability (mg)
Drop

Unequip

Use

Darkwood Ring (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Spiked Iron Ring (cm)
Drop

Equip

Use

Rogue's Grin Ring (cm)
Drop

Equip

Use

Ring Of Vitality (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Ring Of The Serpent (mg)
Drop

table end
Armour: Shields
table with 6 columns and 2 rows

Unequip

Use

Shield Of The Dragon (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Small Shield (cm)
Drop

table end
Armour: Tabards
Unequip

Use

Crimson Tabard (cm)
Drop

Armour: Torso
Unequip

Use

Plate Breastplate (cm)
Drop

Armour: Waist
table with 6 columns and 2 rows

Unequip

Use

Belt Of The Bear (mg)
Drop

Equip

Use

Owl Wing Belt (mg)
Drop

table end
Miscellaneous
table with 6 columns and 19 rows

Use

Small Flask
Drop

Use

Small Backpack
Drop

Use

Loaf Of Hard Bread
Drop

Use

Length Of Rope
Drop

Use

Hooded Lantern
Drop

Use

Granite Key
Drop

Use

Goblin War Drum
Drop

Use

A Jarix Stone
Drop

Use

Tattered Brown Cloth
Drop

Use

Takabak Feather
Drop

Use

Small Black Gem

Use

Pouch Of Emeralds
Drop

Use

Piece Of Doomwall
Drop

Use

Kepbekk Elixir
Drop

Use

Goblin Statuette
Drop

Use

Enchanted Map

Use

Bronze Disc Shard

Use

Black Bone Key
Drop

Use

Adventurer's Lantern
table end
Icons

Wood Icon Of Enhanced Aura
Drop

fright frame end
fborderpcbottom frame
fborderpcbottom frame end
fborderpcright frame
fborderpcright frame end
fbottom frame

Stats

Items

Skills

Powers

Log

Map

Rest

Save

Quit

All content ©2007 Matthew H. Yarrows. All rights reserved.
fbottom frame end

fmain frame
Adventure Log  [Close Log]
Ongoing Advs |
Completed Advs |
Events
-------

Completed Adventures
list of 16 items
Dor-Droat
list of 1 items nesting level 1
. Runeskin's Minions
list end nesting level 1
Durnsig
list of 2 items nesting level 1
. Barn infestation
. The seven knight statues
list end nesting level 1
Hawklor
list of 3 items nesting level 1
. Armed Escort
. The goblins of Westwold
. The missing pilgrims
list end nesting level 1
Kyul-Thanor
list of 2 items nesting level 1
. The grateful Thanorians
. The return of Ironfist
list end nesting level 1
Mirgspil
list of 2 items nesting level 1
. The Old Cathedral
. Tribwin's Trouble
list end nesting level 1
Talinus
list of 2 items nesting level 1
. A Dragon's Lair
. Hudlark the Fox
list end nesting level 1
Trithik
list of 4 items nesting level 1
. Killed Kettam for Keddin
. Lyrelock Monastery
. Rendezvous at The Gnarled Otter
. Array
list end nesting level 1
list end
fmain frame end
fbordertextbottom frame
fbordertextbottom frame end
fborderpcleft frame
fborderpcleft frame end
fborderpctop frame
fborderpctop frame end
fright frame
 Mighty1
MR:51  SP:68  NV:11
table with 2 columns and 5 rows
Melee Rating
51/51
Stamina
68/68
Nevernal Rsv.
11/11
Gold
111
table with 3 columns and 7 rows nesting level 1
Agility
20
  superhuman
Might