From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 28 February 2007 19:10
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Sapi problems

Hi all,
  I know this is off topic but it does affect my gaming, so I'm posting it
here. I recently began experiencing a problem with Sapi 5. Can't say about
Sapi 4 but Sapi 5 doesn't seem to want to run anymore. I can't use it with
JAWS, and more importantly I can't play many of my favorite Kitchens Inc
games. I've tried all the usual stuff, uninstalling and reinstalling the
software and the voices, but it's as though Windows isn't recognizing that
it's installed, even though the program says it was installed successfully.
I'm wondering if this is a problem that can be fixed with relative ease or
if I'll have to reformat the hard drive on my Laptop again. I doesn't say
that any files are missing, but I'm wondering if that's the case, and if so
where I might go to look. Any help would be appreciated. Since I might be
using Sapi speach in some games I create I kinda need to get this sorted
out.
Bryan and Jennie

http://www.eset.com