Hi all,
I think all of us are beginning to really get off topic. I know all of
you are interested, but we are really getting away from gaming and more
in to asking about screen readers, apps, etc. So I will simply ask that
we start closing this topic amung others.
I will end this note by stating what I have stated earlier Jaws 8 will
work under Vista provided you install 8.0.11. For more information about
8.0.11 and access with Vista please see
http://www.FreedomScientific.com
and get in touch with one of the Jaws lists or read some current news
off the Jaws head quarters page.
Cheers.