From: "Sarah Haake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Introducing myself and a question
aboutrecordinggamereviews

Hi Søren,

thank you for your welcome. :-)

I tried just what you explained in your mail. It works, but still my voice
is too quiet in the recording.

Unfortunately, I do not have msn, otherwise I would add you to find a
solution for this problem.

I would be glad to get some help with this anyway.

And wich german games did you mean in your mail?

Thanks and greetings
Sarah
--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)

14:43