From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ken the Crazy
Sent: 02 March 2007 10:20
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] quick vb6 coding question

Hey yall,
Could anyone point me in the right direction as to how to code the speaking
of a player's score using wave files?  I know, of course, how to set up the
files, just not how or when to play them, or how to cue them so they don't
play all at once.  also, how do you check to see if a sound is playing?

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.

http://www.eset.com