Hi Jason,
Agreed. We shouldn't jump to absolute conclusion about Vista just yet.
Things could change in a later service pack or Windows update.
We are talking about an os barely a month old, and things are bound to
come up which needs smoothing out that could t take a few months to work
out.
When XP came out it was very buggy, had issues, but six years later it
is the most stable and advanced operating system MS has ever come out
with. A couple years from now Vista could potentially pass XP up as the
better operating system.