Hi Jason,
I have found a work around to make Jim's games to work on Vista with no
compatibility issues. I have sent Jim a copy of what to do, and probably
at some point he will put it up on his site or somewhere.
I have for the most part located work arounds to get 99% of accessible
games to play under Vista. The exception to that rule is Troopenum and I
think it was Pipe I can't even start without crashing.
Just in case if anyone asks if the downloads were damaged i tested them
on my laptop which still has XP and the ran fine so there is certainly
up with Vista and Troopenum II.