NOthing is secure josh, if it were, then no access if to secure.
However as long as we have systems people will find ways to get into these
things.
Myself  I just use xp as it is.
Maybe when I get vista people will have modified their programs, ie readers,
and other things that require admin rights to tell the user that they need
rights or even better still intercept the errors and bring up dialogs.
Just like any system there will be probably a workaround for those of us lazy
enough to bother about it.