Hi Charles,

In version 9 I disallowed using the woods in the sand trap.  In version 10 I
have improved the way that the pitching wedge and irons work in the sand trap.
Also it now announces the distance that your shot went even when it lands on
the green.  We have added 100 new descriptions that you can use when creating a
golf course.  I have separated the two programs into the golf game and the golf
course maker program.  There will be more options when creating a golf course.
As I said I still have some work to do on it, but it is coming along.

BFN

     Jim

How is the Internet like your front yard? You have to modem both.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA