Hi thom.

the Trek game certainly sounds good. obviously at this stage it's waaaaaay
in the future, and Monti, raceway and probably a hole load of other projects
are higher up the priorities list at the moment, but maybe you could
considder some sort of Lw style mission creator for the game?

there is so much Trek plot, that the amount of user created missions for the
game could be truly huge! Being present at the batle of Wolf 359 or
participating in the Klingon civil war would be fairly fantastic for Trek
fans.

As to Sapi, that sounds fine. I do admit I am rather sensative when it comes
to synths pretending to be human characters, ---- pit bosses included, (I
was very! pleased to here that Phil had found a voice actress for Sarah).
though as my synth problems seem to be sorting themselves out thanks to
Phil, even if i haven't bought the realspeak voices by the time your games
are released (though I probably will have), I can at least use Orphius
rather than Ms Sam.

all the best,