For sure. There's really not that much difference between GMud and
monkeyterm, accept that GMud seems to have more features. Monkey term is
good for sound packs though. Anyhow, hope to see you on. And anyone else who
plays, my offer of help still stands. Its pretty hard to get started on this
mud, so give me a ring if you need equipment or anything. I should warn you
I tend to miss tells, espeiclaly when I'm grinding, so you might have more
luck with msn or aim:
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aim: elementalblades0
Have fun.