From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 4:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] hp question

Who knows? Gues we're just meant to imagine that. It didn't say what they
used in the manual, although in the Harry Potter books it generally did say
what the object was. For instance, they once used an old boot to go to a
sporting event. I would imagine Sarah and her family used something along
those lines.
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.
J.D. Fortune, Pretty Vegas