No I'm not discussing  word games.
I feel this is on topic.  I discussed game controls in this post. I was just
making a comparison with dialogue box controls.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the word control in accessible gaming

Could you please, stop posting this to the list? I don't see the point of
it. all it's doing is taking up useless space. I'm not trying to be rude or
anything, but this is a gaming list. If you like word games and the like,
consider subscribing to a list that would allow this.
thanks.

For an amazing video gaming site containing original soundtracks, game art,
etc, go here.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=16426