Hay phil
I'm impressed with sarah. Well, it will take me some time to get used to the
corridors  but at least sarah is much much more understandable than tecno
shock.
Something weird is happening.  I'm playing the demo. This happens on the
ground floor.  It happened now thrice with me  that filtch captures me. All
right I know if miss Norris is nearby she is warning filtch of my presence
then I need to watch out for  filtch, but the last time he captured me the
only ghost sarah told me about with the d key  is peeves.
I  didn't detect the caretaker at all with the d key. How  does it happen
that filtch captures me without miss norris nearby?
It certainly can't mean that my 20 minutes is up because the manual clearly
states that I will get an owler once my 20 minutes is up.
So how come it that filtch captures me without miss Norris  being nearby? I
listened to your sneek preview,  There was one stage in the game where
filtch was 80 feet ahead of you while you were recording the game. You
pressed d in the preview and sarah said: caretaker 80 feet.
So why am  I not able to detect filtch? Is  he just instantly  capturing me
without me being able to detect him with the d key?
It also happened to me that I'm hearing the sound of loosing magical energy
but I didn't detect any ghost. Is the magical energy loosing sound suppose
to play each time sarah casts a spell?
i hope i expressed my question clear enough.