Simple enough.  Follow the directions given in the message you continue to
receive.  Call the bank or the credit card issuer.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Søren Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Things to know when you order Sarah

Hi.

I don't understand why my visa-card doesn't work in the shop. I'm always
getting the following message:
Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank
for more info.

I'm sure my credit card works.

I have tried to ordre the game directly from the game and sended my ordre in
a mail to Phil, but he said you haven't set up a vendor shopping card so he
can complete the ordre. It could be nice if you could set up the vendor
shopping card to Phil so I can use my credit card.

Best regards Søren.
Mail & MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Webside: