Hi,

I was looking at some of the games for sighted people for windows mobile 5.0
and pocket pc. I think now that msp is out, mobile speak pocket, games
should be made for this platform. When I get my own pocket pc I'll see if
the winfrotz program works with msp. But I think it'd be nice to have some
small audio games made for the ppc also like space invaders or something
like that. Hey, I wonder if Lite-tech interactive could use vb6 and port
some of their games to ppc windows mobile5?

Josh