Subject: [Audyssey] problem with the treasure game from lighttechinteractive
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:00:10 +0200
From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi rob
I downloaded the newest game: the treasure mania game. I noticed that its 45
mb. I went into the folder where I have downloaded it and by reading with
the  insert+up arrow keystroke jaws reads that the file is 45 mb.
But when I press enter on the file I get the following error message
Please advise me on what to do.
Should I download the file again?
AGInstaller
The installer file is damaged!