Hello,
This is a bug which we discovered a few days ago, and it appears on some
systems with the latest version of the game.
We'll put up a new version soon, which fixes this problem.
Until that, i'll send you the appropriate patch file in private.
If someone else has the problem as well, please send us a mail at [EMAIL
PROTECTED] (so this list won't be flooded), and we'll send the
appropriate information.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Rob

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:15:46 -0500, Mike Reiser wrote:

>Hi all, when I start light cars I get the following error.

>lightCars
>Run-time error '429':
>ActiveX component can't create object
>OK

>Running xp pro SP2 with the latest dirrect x installed.  Any ideas?

>aim screen name: chrchmiker.

>MSN screen name: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Skype name: miker1988.

>xanga site: http://www.xanga.com/metalhead1009000