Erm... tapping the right arrow of course when the currents are on your right
side.

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more bugs in treasure mania
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:43:48 +0200
From: "Robjoy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,
This is not a bug, when you hear the currents on the cliffs, and you know there
is a chest nearby, you have to slow down, and go really slowly, sometimes
by tapping the right arrow, because the chest is really close to the cliffs.
Sometimes you are going too fast, and you just crash on the cliffs, and hear
the chest detector together. That is because the ches was really a few inches
away from the cliffs.
Its really hard to get these, i know.
Rob

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:18:40 +1200, shaun everiss wrote:

>I've only got one or 2, I concerntrate on the treasure detecter, the only
>issue is when the treasure is a step away from a wall or up against it, you
>sometimes
can't get it or you hit before you can if you are not watdching your rear.
>At 06:59 p.m. 26/03/2007, you wrote:
>>I caught nine in my last game using headphones but lots got away too.  The
>>big bug I just found was that I was getting ready to send my score--15000 on
>>medium, when it crashed.  Oh man that sucked!
>>Ken Downey
>>President
>>DreamTechInteractive!
>>
>>And,
>>Coming soon,
>>Blind Comfort!
>>The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.

---
Lighttech Interactive
http://www.lighttechinteractive.com