Hi Michael,
Yes, in one way we are the victems of our own status of previously
having sight. We have a knoledge of sighted games many here don't have.
That said I do aspire to create more and more sighted like games that I
liked to play.
The only downer here is that when I took on Alchemy's projects my own
projects got set to the side lines and are benched until I can get these
two projects completed.