Hi list,
I was just doing some browsing through my e-mail folders and came across
the promotion for the game Max Shrapnel. I know that ESP and Alchemy are
no longer operative, but is anyone still working on the game? Was it
completed, or is it now only a dream? I believe it also had a website if
I remember right. I will try to seek it out.
Also, I remember quite a few trailers being available from the BSC
website for games that hadn't yet been released even as demos. I think
one of the trailers was for a game called battle Chess or something like
that. Are these games also now only dreams, or is someone going to pick
them up?
I think quite a few of these games' concepts had promise. I am just
wondering what happened to them?
Thanks,
AC