Hi Jim,
Sure. I have worked up a simple trig formula that will do the job for
you assuming  your needs are relatively simple.

The following trig formula assumes 0 is the top of your circle and 180
is the bottom. That means 0 is do North, 180 is south, 0 is strait up,
and 180 is strait down. As you move cclock wize it addes one degree
until you reach360 which is also do North or the top of your circle.

Calculation variables.

h = horizontal angle
s = speed
t = time