I was not griping at all but now I understand.
I don't know where to get the harry potter books; I would like to read them
as e-books.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a huge, huge bug in sarah!!!

But again, the creature assumes the form of another creature. So of course
your D key is going to say whatever the creature appears to be. We don't
know what a Boggart looks like in its true form because it always assumes
the form of its would-be victim's greatest fear. Sarah fears Dementors
evidently, so the Boggart assumed the form of a Dementor. And because nobody
knows what a Boggart's true form looks like or even if it has one, and if
you'd never encountered one before, of course you'd think it was really a
Dementor. So the D Key will say Dementor. So Please! Stop! Griping! Maybe
you should read the books so you understand things better.
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.
J.D. Fortune, Pretty Vegas