sarah: i actually love the voice acting, and i think it's good! i really,
really do! it's cool.
i've also noticed that there's an effect on the voice that makes it sound
like a teenager is talking. pitch change i suppose. i love using that for
dalek effects... hahahahaha. anyhow, that's not on the topic of this
subject.
i got my key for the game and am on the first  floor. trouble is i did not
get the flute. hmmm. i don't know what to do about that. i want to explore
that chamber of the puzzles with the dog and devil snair and chessboard (if
any) hopefully that devil snair thing is there though.
problem is, though, i had to use my dad's name as the registration name. how
can i make it say "registered to aaron danvers-jukes" instead of the other
name?
thanks.