Then you did a nice job there!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sarah

Hi Davy,
Yes you can go back to a floor you visited, and getting that to work
correctly took three months.
I had the game almost finished in December when I realized that a feature of
SOD did not work for Sarah.
I had developed the game as separate floors thinking the going between
floors would not need to be tested since the built in function worked well
in SOD.
Technically you can go from the first level to the second and so on until
you win the game but that would mean missing several levels.
phil