Subject: [Audyssey] getting the hang of treasure mania
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:38:53 +0200
From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hay
I enjoy this game. I managed to get 12,200 but I didn't reached the top 10
when I attempted  to post my score.
 A couple of questions to rob. Do I need to hold  left control down  the
whole time or does only one press of control cause my character to dug?
Can I move my ship, catch fish  and collect treasure while I'm in the  dug
position?
Spoiler
space
I noticed something: if you press r it toggles your detector, when you hear
the beeping sound, don't move your arrows at all, stay  where you are, now
lower your chest  until you hear a little boom sound.  You have to listen
carefully, it's a short boom sound. Once you hear this sound  bring up your
chest and  you will collect the  chest.
It works like rob said, I also noticed that  after a while there is no more
treasures but if I save my game and reload it  I get new fish and chests and
this is how I managed to get  12,200.
The game is rocking.

Lighttech Interactive
http://www.lighttechinteractive.com