From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Neo
Sent: 11 April 2007 03:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] issue in Sarah was Re: hp question

Hi,
I don't know if you read the entire book yet but I believe Harry didn't
know
the charm at the time yet. And this brings me to something I've noticed
that
might be a possible bug in Sarah.
Phil, you state in the manual that if Sarah drops her magic wand, she
won't
be able to focus her magical energy any more. I understand this so that
she
shouldn't be able to perform any spells that require the wand. So,
although
she should still be able to apparate, check her direction facing or
perhaps
perform the summoning charm, as I am sure they've performed that without

wands in their hands in the HP series, she shouldn't be able to stupefy
anyone or cast a patronus, etc. However, I can do all sort of magic even

without a wand with no difficulty. I'm just making sure I understood
everything right?
Thanks,
Lukas