From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nicol
Sent: 11 April 2007 08:44 PM
To: Audyssey Blind gaming Gamers discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] i'VE GOT THE HOWLER!

I'm so glad; I managed to   get the howler! I'm so excited to receive my
product key; I posted my money long already!
Let me draw the spoiler line here  before I  unknowingly step on toes
again.
the howler is not as worse as i expected it. i expected that sarah's mom
is
going to scream like sarah would scream if she runs into the boggart
without
any charm  protecting her. Since  the manual indicates that only sarah's
father is in the game I thought he would  really scream, but he didn't;
he
just talked loudly as  like over a huge sound syhstem or intercom.
You don't need to get all the magical items to get the howler. I got the
nimbus broom although it doesn't count as a magical item, then I got the
floot and glass ball, the necklace and old parchment and the pen knife.
My
time ran out before I could get the wand from the hufflepuff room.  I
first
got the old parchment with the achio  charm, then I went to the kitchen
and
collected the pen knife there, then I came to the staff room and took
the
necklace and then I took the floot and rememberal from the 2 classrooms
and
at that moment I heard the owel and I heard the sound of fire crackling
so I
think phil portrayed the red envelope smoking at the corners well.
However, I think one should be able to open the   howler in sarah before
it
explodes, because I have read in the fourth hp book that one of  harry's
friends or himself, I can't remember whom, said  you must open the
howler
before  it explodes.
That was when  howlers was sent complaining about the kwiditch match.
If memory serves its chapter4, mayhem in the ministry. So that means
that in
the  wizardry world,  people could open howlers before they explode.
Sarah's father's voice sounds cool through the howler, I just thought
maybe
if sarah could open the howler before it explodes it would then read the
letter in another voice. Can any one tell me what did happened if
someone
in the wizardry world opened a howler before it explodes?
If the answer lies  in books 5 and 6, rather don't say anything as I
want to
read  up on it. I'm now busy reading where harry is in the prefect's
bathroom  busy with the golden egg  where his leg got stuck in the trick
step where snape and mooddy came across him.