Hi all,

The place to get the MushClient plugin is:

http://www.allinaccess.com

Okay guys, now what I love about MushClient is that I can set the JFW
plugin to startup on every mud I go on. I don't even have to go to
MushClient if I wanted to, just press enter on the XML file, and jaws
starts speaking, plus the triggers, etc that you've activated will start
up as well when the mud starts.

To get that up and running: File, global options, and it should be
self-explanatory from there as I don't know what the text exactly says.
There is a brows button, and then you go to where you saved the JFW.XML
file or whatever you called the JFW Plugin.

Also Niko, just wondering what muds you think are good? True, GW2 is
boring because it's all combat, well, like most other muds really. Now
if we could play BattleTech, that's a very different combat and wouldn't
mind playing that mud at all.

Anyway. Enjoy MushClient; it's now totally free!