Hi Shaun,
I don't know. FPS games I tend to be more difficult to master just
because you have to determine the layout of the mazes, and I've noticed
audio discriptions of the layouts isn't always up to the task.
A classic example here when I first started playing Sarah I didn't have
a clue that the snoring sound was a door. Even now knowing it I have
troubles entering and exiting them adding to allot of personal frustration.
Oh, I like Sarah well enough to be sure, but I see areas where
navigation could be improved some.