From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:20 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] BVE train simulator

Hi Quintin,

I'm just wondering, if you don't know how to or you can't stop at the
stations on train rutes, how can we play this? I mean, all we do is
drive around the track, not stopping to pick people up? in my oppinion
that's just rood but ... yeah anyway think it makes you stop at stations
anyway, so how do we as blind people do it?

Also, how do I get the english version of this game?

Thanks.

5:20 PM