Hi nicol,
Yeah, since Sarah talked to one of the owners of the joke shop it would
have to be either Fred or George.
As phil pointed out the game takes place right after book 5, Order of
the Phoenix, and none of book 6's changes are really in this game. I
don't want to spoil the ending of 6 so I won't say more, but there are
good reasons why Phil might not wish to use the summer after book 6.
As for Professor Snape no one knew for certain he was a Death Eater.
Dumbledor always supported Snape right up until the end of book 6 when
Snape's actions speak loud enough for themself who's side he is really on.
As for the term Death Eater I don't know where the term comes from. All
I can say voldemort has discovered a dark magic that allows him to die
and return from the dead time after time, and unless Harry Potter and
friends locates his sources of power voldemort will continue to do so. I
might also add voldemortdoes have the power to raise the dead and create
Zombies.
For a cool place where Harry and Dumbledor fight such an army of
creatures wait until near the end of book 6 while they go on a quest. I
shall say nothing more about it here.
Smile.