true.
That game is good but its probably better played with sighted help, I played it
with a friend and he said it was easier to go automatic then control the train
manually once going.
One thing I want lifted on the game is the ability to go over 80 kph.
I want to go fast for the hell of it.
Saying that I do want a real trainsim.