Hi Folks,
Looks like I got a bad batch of hats put in the Sarah game.
When I bought them at  Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes  joke shop, George said they
would all work, but when I took them home and put them into the game some of
them were defective.
Maybe it was a joke on me!
I looked at the hat's properties and there were mostly set to do not take
when I had set them to take me please.
     grumble,
So Now I'm examining all the floors and checking on all the hats and fixing
them with a little glue and duck tape.
They should be fixed by tonight and will be put into Sarah-Patch4.exe by
late tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Don't blame me, blame Fred and George and their April fool joke on me.
Smiles,
Phil