Hi Sport gamers

Droping a note about playball.ws new Jukeboxes.

I have revamped the Strat Juke Box.  The download of the computer baseball
game is now off the jukebox and is an independent download link.  I have
visitors having problems having things to download inside the jukebox.

The Jukebox its self will soon include new instructions for Basketball.  I
have done work on the Strat computer Basketball game Jaws configurations to
my the game playable on the court.  Other things still need to be worked on
but at this time the game is accessible and playable.
The configs for the Basketball game is now avaible on the Strat
instructional Jukebox, but no audio help yet as I mentioned.

Besides the Startup kit with the demo baseball game download I have also
included the Jaws configs for the new interace of the full version and the
old interface of the cmputer game.
There will be no more updates to the startup kit or the old interface
configs.  The configs for the new interace full version of the computer game
is a work in progress as the basketball game.  And it will be on this email
list, where I will let you know of any other updates to the jukebox page.

To see what else is new on the web site swing over to:

http://www.playball.ws

Crash