Hi folks,
I am really sorry to ask such a question on this list, it bothers me as much
as it bothers the ones uninterested to read it, but I am aware of no other
maillist or a place that would be similarly comfortable to my likings that
would be dedicated on HP, and I really don't feel like trying one of those
messy online forums as I find them rather unbearable, truly.
I promise I won't take much of your time, those who read, and I beg you to
send any possible answers to me privately at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks in advance.

You might probably know that there's been a huge boom about the Deathly
hallows already around on the net, actually there are even translations
starting to appear. I've read it and it's brilliant, but I just simply need
something to prove whether it's just an ingenious fanfiction or the true and
official version by JKR, which I tend to believe less and less, anyway.
I remember coming across an entry in the diary on jkrowling.com some time
ago that should give me some light on this, but I can't seem to be able to
find a way to view old diary entries, the last one is the only one visible.
So I need anyone who perhaps has it or remembers it precisely enough.
It was speaking about JKR having a dream from both Harry's and the
narrator's perspective where she was searching for the last horcrux. As
Harry, she sought everywhere possible except for the fireplace which should
have been the right spot, while as the narrator she knew perfectly well what
to do. If I could see it again, it could perhaps tell me whether this book
is a fake or not, as there certainly is no horcrux locating anywhere near a
fireplace. ;)
Once again thanks in advance and my sincere apologies for interfering the
list traffic with an inappropriate question.
Take care,
Lukas