quote:
In the Wii version you have to use wand motions to cast the spells, like
swish and flik.
If it is accessible, it may put my Sarah game out of business!

end quote

  Hey Phil,
  I wouldn't sweat it my friend.
  It sounds like there might be parts of the game that are accessible, such
as doing a bit of fighting and spell casting, but it seems from what I have
found that maneuvering about will be impossible blind.
  I didn't get into reading the HP series until after I lost my sight about
6 years ago, but in 2000, I was still doing visual effects for a living, and
I worked on a commercial for the first PS2 version of a Harry Potter game.
I remember thinking then that this wasn't your average video game.
  There was this long tracking shot of Harry flying through the woods,
kicking up leaves in his wake, bursting out of the trees onto the grounds of
Hogwarts, and man it was impressive.
  I am sure with today's next gen systems it looks even more grand, but
unfortunately accessibility isn't on the front burner for these guys, so I
don't think you have anything to worry about, as yours will remain the
definitive HP experience for the blind for some time to come I would think.
  Later,
  Che