From: "Shadow Dragon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 07:19:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] General Sryth questions

1. Currently there's no way to get a duel-wielding skill, though it is
planned. Out of curiosty, which guy in Trindmoor wields two weapons? I
don't
remember seeing him, though I have seen a couple of other duel-wielders I

believe, and even a guy who wielded 4 weapons at once though he's no
longer
in game.
2. I'm not sure. I think you can, easy enough to check, go to the
withering
wood, in the eastern portion of Tysa, and go to Dor Droat. You should
find
some minions there. Then go to Trithic. Then there's one in a tavern
somewhere, I think it might be Tryndmoor. And the final one is in
Talonis.
3. How can you tell which level of valor you're at? As far as I see it
just
gives you the amount of valor you have after a battle or when you earn
some,
doesn't mension anything about a level on my end.