Hi,

I just noticed some weird things. First, when I installed a Nuance RealSpeak
voice the whole SAPI engine was working again. Then I uninstalled that voice
and SAPI stopped working immediately. So I decided to keep the voice running,
but when I started the Kitchensinc gamemenu, well, Orpheus crashed everytime I
ran into it in the voice selection. Now I uninstalled Orpheus, and everything
seems to work fine.
One last thing, some of the DLLs that are bundled with the games are older than
the Windows XP defaults. Or at least the filesizes differ. Okay, that's more
than enough techtalk.