I don't know, when the origional message was posted the links were
still valed I myself did a bit of hacking on the link and got access
to the main branch of the sight where I was able to get loads of things.
I got the site to run in ftp view and was then able to get the files.
But I forget how I did it, I must have the link somewhere but I forget.