Hi all,
  I was wondering if other gamers out there with Wii systems have managed to
memorize the menu system, and if so if you had any tips or shortcuts to
doing it.
  I can get the sports games to work ok, but getting to the actual game is a
total pain.  The pointer is very sensitive, so you have to have surgeon like
steadiness it seems to select the menu items.
  BTW, boxing is a fantastic workout, especially if you strap wrist weights
on when you play.  I challenge anyone out there to go 9 rounds with 5 pound
weights on your wrists, I promise you will be as sore as I am sitting here
typing with my aching arms.
  Anyhow, any info on the Wii menus and navagating them would be great.
  Thanks,
  Che