NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Listen here, there is definitely something very weird about my
subscription of my home e-mail address. It looks like I have to
unsubscribe my home address and re-subscribe it.
I have e-mailed thom privately and he said he  doesn't believe I'm on
moderated status. Yesterday night I e-mailed the list about the self
destruct cheet codes and  once again my post didn't reach the list for
sure.
Thanks for telling me about the  cheet codes, dark. But I can't get it
to work. I'm using version 1.1.6 of sd. The users guide says press
control+c to use a cheet.
So what I did just to test it. I copied the text of the cheet code
surrounded by quotes exactly from the website, I started self destruct
up and when I was in the game I pressed control+c, I pasted everything
with control+v and I hit enter and nothing happens. I'm just put back in
the game WITHOUT  ACTIVATING ANY CHEET.  I tried the level select cheet.
I copied it exactly from the website.
What  am I doing wrong that it doesn't  work?
thanks