There is one quite simple solution: make your games more secure. Downside:
it'll be less easy for the end user.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Piracy of accessible software

Hi Che,
Yeah, there have been quite a few sites out there over the passed few
years whereyou could get cracked games, screen readers, and so on. I've
heard of a few and visited them, and I have seen some of my own work
being illegally shared there.
Bottom line though there isnt much we can do about them. We can get the
sites to probably remove the content, shut it down, but with send space,
you send it, and other file sharing sights it does make it even harder
to track stolen games and software.